swim team - spring session 2019
TIME & LOCATION
swim lessons | march 18 - may 23 | 19 wks | $170
swim team | march 22 - may 17 (off apr 19) | $184
- Classes are once weekly/30-min
- AM classes offered M & Th 9am – 11:30am
- PM classes offered M-Th 3:30pm – 7:30pm
- SATURDAY classes offered 9am - 12pm
- 45-min, non-competitive swim team offered fri 4:30 & 5:15
• Full Refund — If you withdraw from classes two weeks prior to the session starting (not the first date of your lesson).
• Half Refund — If you withdraw the week prior to the session starting.
• No Refund — If you withdraw the week that the swim session begins or thereafter.
When you register, you are reserving a spot that is in high demand. By reserving this spot you are agreeing to pay for your reserved spot, independent of your child’s attendance. It is your responsibility to make sure that any other conflicts do not interfere with your swim time.
Available to all currently enrolled swim families!
For your ease and convenience, we offer the optino of registering for the upcoming Swim Semester three times per year. Although we can never guarantee your preferred day and time, this will allow you to have the priority and convenience of registering first!
You will receive a text message informing you that priority registration has begun. Please take advantage of this opportunity by registering your students within the two week priority registration window that is being offered to currently enrolled swim families ONLY! You are still able to register session by session, but please know that your preferred day and time cannot not be held if you only sign up for one session at a time.
Priority registration will begin six weeks prior to the start of the Swim Semester, so check your calendars and be looking out for the text message and signs to be posted!
• Swim Semester 1 (Winter & Spring)
• Swim Semester 2 (Summer 1 & 2)
• Swim Semester 3 (Fall 1 & 2)
Online registrations are always welcome (even mid-session). However, three times per year we do close open registration for two weeks to allow our currently enrolled swim families to have priority registration for the upcoming Swim Semester.
If you would like to join a session after it has started, no worries! We will prorate the cost, so you can join in the fun at any time!
Please call with any questions! 402-421-SWIM(7946)